Watch this recorded session of our panel discussion highlighting the multi-year $2 million contribution from JPMorgan Chase & Co. to T3 in an effort to create equitable pathways to employment for Tarrant County students. This is the largest investment that JPMorgan Chase & Co. has made in the local education initiatives to-date and it is a truly transformative contribution for our program.
Read the following publications about this event:
- Fort Worth Star Telegram: Fort Worth seniors aren’t going to college. Here’s how a partnership plans on helping
- Fort Worth Report: Tarrant To & Through Partnership receives $2 million donation to help high school students earn associate degrees, other credentials
- Fort Worth Inc: T3 Hopes Corporate Tarrant County Follows Example of JP Morgan Chase
- Fort Worth Business Press: JPMorgan Chase boosts T3 Partnership, education hopes for local students
- Dallas Business Journal: Creating a sustainable model for livable jobs: JPMorgan Chase invests $2 million to T3 Partnership
"It is critical that we invest in our students so they can share fully in the opportunities that have been beyond the reach of too many. The T3 Partnership has a laser focus on preparing our students for the workforce of tomorrow by developing critical skills for in-demand careers.” - David Nolet, Managing Director and Market Leader for JPMorgan Chase in Tarrant County