Tarrant Area Food Bank
- Sort, inspect, and package donated food items at the Distribution Center alongside a group of up to 30 socially distanced volunteers. Weekday and weekend shifts are available at various times of day. Learn more and sign up here.
Center for Transforming Lives
- Opportunity to volunteer at the CTL Resale Shop.
- Volunteer at the Resale Shop benefitting the Center for Transforming Lives. Primary responsibilities are organizing and sorting merchandise while offering aid to the donors dropping off donations. Volunteer shifts are Monday – Saturday at either 10am-2pm or 1pm-5pm.
- To learn more and sign up, visit https://transforminglives.org/volunteer.
Las Vegas Trail Rise
- Food Distributor -- Volunteers will help unload, sort, bag and distribute groceries to community members. Volunteer opportunities are between 8am and 12pm each Tuesday and Thursday morning at 8201 Calmont Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76116. Masks and gloves are provided.
- A minimum of 1-hour time commitment.
- To sign up and learn more, visit https://www.lvtrise.org/volunteer-opportunities.
- Looking to get involved in other ways? Sign up for the LVT Rise Newsletter.
- Support Taste Community Restaurant, a pay what you can establishment. Be a part of the Welcome Team (greeter/host), Service Team (meal service), or Kitchen Team (food prep). Youth volunteers must be accompanied by an adult.
- To sign up for a 3-hour shift click here: http://www.tasteproject.org/getinvolved/
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
YMCA Camp Carter Equestrian Center
- Put your passion for horses to good use and volunteer at the YMCA Camp Carter Equestrian Center.
- YMCA Camp Carter is always looking for dedicated volunteers to assist with everything from feeding to grooming to sharing knowledge with less experienced barn visitors. Opportunities exist for all sorts of days and times. Barn Volunteer positions require an interview and training. Volunteers must be at least 12 years old.
- For more information contact 817-626-0902 or email@example.com.
World Relief North Texas
- Provide support for refugees by assisting with food distribution, leading citizenship/ESL classes, or conducting outreach. Learn more here.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to sign up.
Community Enrichment Center
- Sort and build care packages in the food pantry alongside a group of up to 10 volunteers (Monday to Friday during business hours).
- You may also assist in the resale shop (Monday to Saturday during business hours) or perform yard work for older adults.
- Visit https://cechope.org/volunteers/ to coordinate a shift.
Meals on Wheels, Inc. of Tarrant County
- Deliver meals to homebound seniors and disabled clients on a weekday during the hours of 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Assist on an ongoing basis or as your schedule allows. Groups may adopt a shift and alternate volunteers from week to week.
- Click here for more information or to sign up.
- Distribute food at the mobile drive-through pantry or assist trained bike mechanics with bicycle repairs to support Fort Worth residents.
- Visit https://ymcafw.org/volunteer for more information, additional opportunities, and to sign up.
Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Give the gift of friendship and mentorship to a child by becoming a Big Brother, or Big Sister. Bigs engage with their littles through virtual or socially distanced activities. Learn more here.
- Must be 18+ years old to be considered for this opportunity.
United Way of Tarrant County
- Remote and virtual volunteer opportunities are readily available for you to engage from the comfort of your home or workspace. Two suggested activities include the Notecard Project and T-shirt Tote Bag Project.
- Notecard Project: Write notes of encouragement or draw pictures for seniors, long-term care residents, and other community partner clients.
- T-Shirt Tote Bag Project: Prepare reusable and environmentally friendly bag out of a t-shirt to help the United Way distribute food to hungry Texans in partnership with Tarrant Area Food Bank.
Have an opportunity you would like to highlight?
Email support@T3partnership.org to share a volunteer opportunity you would like highlighted in the next student and family newsletter.