By attending TCU, T3 Scholars receive the following benefits and support to help you to and through your higher education journey:
- Onboarding Program: Required for scholars attending a partner college/university, there are 2 components to the T3 Onboarding Program to complete before your first semester. Be sure to check your personal email for more info beginning spring semester of your senior year. You will hear directly from TCU regarding Orientation, Frog Camp, and Frogs First.
- Access to T3 Connect: T3 Connect is a virtual platform to network, stay connected, informed, and engage with T3 staff, T3 ambassadors, representatives at your college, and fellow T3 Scholars. Join or visit T3 Connect TODAY!
- College Persistence Coaching & Resources:
- All T3 Scholars meet with a designated T3 Persistence Coach as determined by TCU at least 2x per semester. *Required for 1st year scholars only, who are not a part of the programs below.
- Attend T3 Signature Events held once a semester (Fall and Spring).
- Community Engagement** (**Required for 3rd/4th year Scholars only).
- TCU T3 Ambassadors: The T3 ambassador program is run by students, for students. TCU T3 ambassadors are currently enrolled T3 Scholars who serve to connect you to campus resources while building community and belonging. The T3 ambassador program also offers a paid leadership opportunity for enrolled T3 TCU Scholars interested in working with T3. Learn more here.