By attending this partner university, T3 Scholars receive the following benefits and support to help you to and through your postsecondary journey:
- Last Dollar Tuition-Only Scholarships: All eligible T3 Scholars with a family income of $65,000 or less receive a “last dollar” tuition-only scholarship to TXWES for up to 8 consecutive semesters or the completion of a degree. This scholarship covers any remaining tuition costs after all Pell grants and/or other federal, state, or institutional aid have been applied.
- First Dollar Scholarships: All income eligible T3 Scholars will receive a "first dollar" scholarship of $500 per year to assist with books or other academic-related expenses. Check out the scholarships page for the details.
- TXWES Community Partnership & Smarter U Scholarships: TXWES will award $1,000/per year to T3 Scholars who enroll ($500 each fall and spring semester). In addition, students will receive the Smarter U Scholarship ($500/per year) for completing T3 Pledge commitments ($250 each fall and spring semester). Both scholarships will be awarded for each semester of full-time undergraduate study and may be combined with other institutional or organizational scholarships. Total awards cannot exceed the cost of tuition and fees.
- Onboarding Program: Required for scholars attending a partner college/university, there are 2 components to the T3 Onboarding Program to complete before your first semester. Be sure to check your personal email for more info beginning spring semester your senior year. You will hear directly from TXWES about Orientation, Ram Camp, and Stampede Week.
College Persistence Coaching & Resources:
- T3 Scholars meet with a designated T3 Persistence Coach as determined by TXWES at least 2x per semester (required for first-year scholars)
- Attend T3 Signature Events held once a semester (Fall and Spring required for first-year scholars)
- Have access to T3 Connect, a virtual platform to network, stay connected, informed, and engage with community mentors