By attending UNTD, T3 Scholars receive the following benefits and support to help you to and through your postsecondary journey:
- Onboarding Program: Required for scholars attending a partner college/university, there are 2 components to the T3 Onboarding Program to complete before your first semester. You will hear directly from UNT Dallas about Orientation.
- Access toT3 Connect: T3 Connect is a virtual platform to network, stay connected, informed, and engage with T3 staff, T3 ambassadors, representatives at your college, and fellow T3 Scholars. Join or visit T3 Connect TODAY!
College Persistence Coaching & Resources:
- All T3 Scholars meet with a designated T3 Persistence Coach as determined by UNT Dallas at least 2x per semester (required for first-year scholars)
- Attend T3 Signature Events held once a semester (Fall and Spring)
- Community Engagement** (**Required for 3rd/4th year Scholars only).
- UNTD T3 Ambassadors: The T3 ambassador program is run by students, for students. UNTD T3 ambassadors are currently enrolled T3 Scholars who serve to connect you to campus resources while building community and belonging. The T3 ambassador program also offers a paid leadership opportunity for enrolled T3 UNTD Scholars interested in working with T3. Learn more here.
Did you know? The admission application fee to UNTD is waived for all Fort Worth ISD students with automatic admission for those graduating in the top 30% of their respective class. UNTD is currently the only T3 partner option located in Dallas offering a value-based education accompanied by innovative, high-quality academic programs that include opportunities for rich experiential learning.