By attending this partner university, T3 Scholars receive the following benefits and support to help you to and through your postsecondary journey:
- Last Dollar Tuition-Only Scholarships: All eligible T3 Scholars with a family income of $65,000 or less receive a “last dollar” tuition-only scholarship to UNT Dallas for up to 8 consecutive semesters or the completion of a degree. This scholarship covers any remaining tuition costs after all Pell grants and/or other federal, state, or institutional aid have been applied. Funding is limited so be sure to apply early!
- First Dollar Scholarships: All income eligible T3 Scholars will receive a "first dollar" scholarship of $500 per year to assist with books or other academic-related expenses. Check out the scholarships page for the details.
- Onboarding Program: Required for scholars attending a partner college/university, there are 2 components to the T3 Onboarding Program to complete before your first semester. You will hear directly from UNT Dallas about Orientation.
College Persistence Coaching & Resources:
- T3 Scholars meet with a designated T3 Persistence Coach as determined by UNT Dallas at least 2x per semester (required for first-year scholars)
- Attend T3 Signature Events held once a semester (Fall and Spring required for first-year scholars)
- Have access to T3 Connect, a virtual platform to network, stay connected, informed, and engage with community mentors
Did you know? The admission application fee to UNTD is waived for all Fort Worth ISD students with automatic admission for those graduating in the top 30% of their respective class. UNTD is currently the only T3 partner option located in Dallas offering a value-based education accompanied by innovative, high-quality academic programs that include opportunities for rich experiential learning.