When you take the T3 Pledge, you are entering into a partnership for your future and agree to:
- Graduate from high school
- Complete your financial aid paperwork (FAFSA or TASFA)
- Complete eight (8) hours of community service starting senior year - Please refer to our Community Service COVID-19 Update for more information.
- Work to meet Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA) requirements
- Complete the admissions process to a T3 Partnership college or university
By completing the Partnership Pledge, this does not commit you to attending a T3 partner college or university. We know you have choices. We're here to help you along the way.