- Graduate from a Fort Worth ISD High School.
- Complete the T3 Partnership Pledge by February 1 of their senior year of high school.
- Be a U.S. Citizen eligible for in-state tuition or a Non-U.S. Citizen eligible for in-state tuition, who completes a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) by March 1 of their senior year of high school.
- For T3 scholarship eligibility, meet the following family income requirements as reported on the student’s FAFSA/TASFA below. If a student does not meet such criteria, they are still eligible for other T3 program supports. Check here for income thresholds.
- Apply to a T3 partner college or university by March 1 of their senior year of high school.
- Meet all requirements outlined by the Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA). Students who have not met TSIA requirements on or before July 31 will be asked to submit an academic success plan that outlines how they will meet such requirements. If a student should need to submit an academic success plan, eligible students will still receive ongoing T3 scholarships and support.
- Complete eight (8) hours of community service designed to cultivate a lifelong commitment to giving back. Service hours to take place each academic year beginning their senior year of high school and as long as they receive T3 scholarship funding. Requirement pending COVID-19 during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Enroll in a T3 partner college or university by July 31 and begin classes the fall semester immediately following high school graduation.
Considering Tarrant County College (TCC) beginning in Fall 2021? Download the below reference sheet to learn more about specific eligibility requirements and criteria for last dollar scholarships and more: