When you take the T3 Pledge, you are entering into a partnership for your future and agree to:
- Graduate from a Fort Worth ISD high school
- Complete your financial aid paperwork (FAFSA or TASFA)
- Attend a T3 Scholar Orientation
- Complete eight (8) hours of community service the summer immediately following high school graduation & annually thereafter while in the T3 Program
- Meet Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA) requirements - students who do not meet TSIA will be asked to create a T3 Academic Success Plan
- Apply to a T3 partner college or university
- Enroll in a T3 partner college or university
By completing the Partnership Pledge, this does not commit you to attending a T3 partner college or university. We know you have choices. We're here to help you along the way.
We are here to support you. For a full list of T3 Scholar requirements, visit our Eligibility Criteria page.