- Aside from FAFSA/TASFA, T3 does not require students to complete a separate Last Dollar Scholarship application*. Students are automatically considered upon taking the T3 Pledge and meeting T3 Scholar + Partner College Deadlines. (* Tarleton requires a separate scholarship application (due 2/15) to be considered for any Tarleton scholarships, including T3 Last Dollar).
- Last Dollar Scholarship eligibility, funding, & disbursement are determined & completed directly by the college/university you are attending, not by T3.
- Students may receive notification regarding their eligibility either through a mailed letter or via their institution's financial aid package – this will vary based on each partner institution. View the T3 "Where's My Award" doc to learn more.
- If your tuition is already covered by other financial aid, awesome! You will not need or see any applied T3 Last Dollar Scholarship dollars.
- Eligible students who are awarded the T3 Last Dollar scholarship may continue receiving funding for up 8 consecutive semesters or the completion of a degree.
- Last Dollar scholarship funds can also be used to cover tuition costs for summer classes at TCC! Contact T3 the Spring before to learn more.
Transfer Students + Last Dollar Scholarships
- Visit our Transfer webpage to learn more about Last Dollar scholarship opportunities for Transfer students.
- If you receive the T3 Last Dollar Scholarship, below are the requirements you must complete to continue receiving Last Dollar funds every semester/year throughout college: