By attending this partner college, T3 Scholars receive the following benefits and support to help you to and through your postsecondary journey:
- Last Dollar Tuition-Free Scholarship: Effective Fall 2021, all income eligible T3 Scholars will receive a “last dollar” tuition-free scholarship to TCC for up to 8 consecutive semesters or the completion of a certificate or associate degree. This scholarship will cover any remaining tuition costs after all Pell grants and/or other federal, state, or institutional aid have been applied. Check out the scholarships page for more details.
- Bridge Programming: The T3 Team will work with you and TCC to ensure you have the necessary support the summer between high school graduation and your first year in college. Be sure to check your personal email for more info beginning spring semester of senior year.
- College Persistence Coaching & Resources: If you need additional guidance throughout your time at TCC, one-on-one and group advising and support are available to T3 Scholars to ensure you are successful. You also have access to T3 Connect, a virtual platform to network, stay connected and informed, and engage with community mentors.
- Emergency Funding: Our goal is to ensure you stay enrolled. Should an emergency occur, learn more about the TCC Student Emergency Assistance Fund (SEAF). Scholars have access to additional funding and the amount depends on your application and approved expenses.
- Transfer Resources: Should you choose to transfer to a T3 partner university, transfer student support and resources will be available throughout your transition.
Did you know? 6 Campuses, 1 College. TCC provides affordable and open access to quality teaching and learning and is the premier choice for transferring to a T3 partner university.
NOTE: If scholars do not meet income requirements for T3 scholarships, they are still eligible for other program supports.