By attending TCC, T3 Scholars receive the following benefits and support to help you to and through your higher education journey:
- Onboarding Program : Required for scholars attending a partner college/university, there are 2 components to the T3 Onboarding to complete before your first semester. Be sure to check your personal email for more info beginning spring semester of your senior year. You will hear directly from TCC about the required T3 + TCC Bridge program.
- Access to T3 Connect: T3 Connect is a virtual platform to network, stay connected, informed, and engage with T3 staff, T3 ambassadors, representatives at your college, and fellow T3 Scholars. Join or visit T3 Connect TODAY!
- College Persistence Coaching & Resources:
- T3 Scholars meet with a designated T3 Persistence Coach as determined by TCC at least 2x per semester*. (*Required for 1st year scholars only).
- Attend T3 Signature Events held once a semester (Fall and Spring).
- Community Engagement** (**Required for 3rd/4th year Scholars only).
- Transfer Resources: Should you choose to transfer to a T3 partner college/university, transfer student support and resources will be available throughout your transition. Learn more about transfer student resources here.
Did you know? 6 Campuses, 1 College. TCC provides affordable and open access to quality teaching and learning and is the premier choice for transferring to a T3 partner university.