By attending this partner university, T3 Scholars receive the following benefits and support to help you to and through your postsecondary journey:
- Last Dollar Tuition-Only Scholarships: All eligible T3 Scholars with a family income of $65,000 or less receive a “last dollar” tuition-only scholarship to Tarleton for up to 8 consecutive semesters or the completion of a degree. This scholarship covers any remaining tuition costs after all Pell grants and/or other federal, state, or institutional aid have been applied. For eligible students graduating in the top 25% of their class, they also receive full tuition and fees, on-campus housing, and a $600 book stipend. Learn more about Tarleton Promise.
- First Dollar Scholarships: All income eligible T3 Scholars will receive a "first dollar" scholarship of $500 per year to assist with books or other academic-related expenses. Check out the scholarships page for the details.
- Onboarding Program: Required for scholars attending a partner college/university, there are 2 components to the T3 Onboarding Program to complete before your first semester. Be sure to check your personal email for more info beginning spring semester your senior year. You will hear directly from Tarleton about Orientation, Duck Camp and Transition Week.
College Persistence Coaching & Resources:
- T3 Scholars meet with a designated T3 Persistence Coach as determined by Tarleton at least 2x per semester (required for first-year scholars)
- Attend T3 Signature Events held once a semester (Fall and Spring required for first-year scholars)
- Have access to T3 Connect, a virtual platform to network, stay connected, informed, and engage with community mentors
Did you know? The admission application fee is waived for all qualifying Fort Worth ISD students with automatic admission for those graduating in the top 25% of their respective class. Learn more about Tarleton's President's Guaranteed Award Program.